Who Would Like a Little of All (almost) the New Papers and Ribbons? You know the new Spring/Summer Catalogue is launching in just a few days. If you have shopped with me in the past year you should have your copy of the new Catalogue. Even if you haven’t shopped with me, but have requested a new catalogue, you should have it by now. If you still don’t have your copy, remember to request it from my Catalogue Page. But here’s the big question. Which Paper and Ribbon are you going to buy? All of it? Maybe a Paper Share or Ribbon Share is what you need.
I should start with a disclaimer. I am not including the Beautifully Detailed Laser-cut Specialty Paper in my Paper Shares. Why? Because my Paper Shares are cut to 6 x 12″, this paper is just too delicate, plus one of the designs is impossible to cut in a fair way. So If you want a Paper Share that includes this paper, I am afraid I am not able to assist. BUT both my Paper and my Ribbon Shares WILL include the Sale-a-Bration Papers and Ribbons, so I hope this will be an attractive offer.
To buy full packs of all of the Papers that I am including in the share would cost you £74.50. As I am including 2 papers from the Sale-a-Bration Catalogue, even if you bought all the paper, you would only get to add ONE of the Sale-a-Bration papers. To buy full packs of all the Ribbons would cost you £45.50.
I am offering the following 48 Sheets in my Paper Share:
- All My Love Designer Series Paper – 1 sheet of 6 x 12″ of each of 6 double-sided designs – 6 sheets in total
- Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper – 1 sheet of 6 x 12″ of each of 2 double-sided designs and 2 single-sided vellum designs – 4 sheets in total
- How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper – 1 sheet of 6 x 12″ of each of 6 double-sided designs – 6 sheets in total
- Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper – 1 sheet of 6 x 12″ of each of 6 double-sided designs – 6 sheets in total
- Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper – 2 sheets of 6 x 6″ of each of 6 double-sided designs – 10 sheets in total
- Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper – 1 sheet of 6 x 12″ of each of 6 double-sided designs – 6 sheets in total
- Classic Garage Designer Series Paper – 1 sheet of 6 x 6″ of each of 12 double-sided designs – 12 sheets in total
- Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper – 1 sheet of 6 x 12″ of each of 6 double-sided designs – 6 sheets in total
- Grapefruit Grove & Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets – 1 sheet of 6 x 12″ of each – 2 sheets in total
For the Ribbon Share I am offering a quarter of each of the Ribbons, which will give you 13 lengths, and a total of over 20 meters, as follows:
- All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack – Approx 1 metre of each spool (Lovely Lipstick and Flirty Flamingo)
- Petal Pink/Whisper White Variegated Ribbon – Approx 2.25 meters
- Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green Reversible Ribbon – Approx 2.25 meters
- Calypso Coral Satin Ribbon – Approx 2.25 meters
- Whisper White Flax Ribbon – Approx 1 meter
- Old Olive Linen Thread – Approx 3.4 meters
- Black/Silver Striped Metallic Ribbon – Approx 2.25 meters
- Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack – Approx 1 meter of each spool (Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove, Highland Heather and Lemon Lime Twist.
Cost and Ordering
The Paper Share will cost just £19.00, including Royal Mail 2nd Class Postage (UK Addresses ONLY). Remember, to buy Full Packs of the Papers I am including, would cost you £74.50, plus P & P.
The Ribbon Share will cost just £13.00 including Royal Mail 2nd Class Postage (UK Addresses ONLY). Remember that full packs of all the Ribbons would cost £45.50, plus P&P.
To buy BOTH the Paper and Ribbon Share (Combined Share) the cost is just £30.75, including Royal Mail 2nd Class Postage (UK Addresses ONLY). Full packs of the Papers I am including AND the Ribbon would cost £120.00, plus P & P.
To order your shares, please EMAIL ME at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Your FULL Name (needed for the Invoice)
- FULL UK Postal Address (please include this even if you have ordered from me previously)
- Confirmation of whether you want the PAPER, RIBBON or COMBINED Share
I will email you an invoice with the payment options available. Payment is required BEFORE the order is placed. No orders will be placed until 3rd January 2019.
PLEASE NOTE. I am happy to sell my Product Shares to other Demonstrators, BUT please check with your Upline first to make sure that they are not offering these too.
Still After Autumn/Winter Products?
No problem, my Online Shop still has lots of Festive products available, as well as all of the products in the Annual Catalogue; that’s over 240 pages of amazing Crafting Products.
I love that you choose me as your demonstrator. Remember, when you shop with me online, use the monthly Host Code to share the Host Rewards. And for every £30 you spend in one order AND use the Host Code, you will earn a Sunflower Reward. Spend £60 in one order and earn 2 Sunflower Rewards. Earn 10 Sunflower Rewards and you can choose £30 of product of your choice. Full details are on the Hostess Code Club Page. This month’s Host Code is:
If your order is over £150 (plus P&P), please don’t use the Hostess Code as you will get to pick your own rewards, but don’t worry, you will still become a VIP Member.
BUY THE STARTER KIT AND SAVE EVEN MORE!!
The Starter Kit is ALWAYS the best deal in the Catalogue and great value at just £99 (129€) for your choice of £130 (175€) of products (with no additional P&P). During Sale-a-Bration it is EVEN BETTER and this year you get 2 Options.
Sale-a-Bration Starter Kit Option 1
Instead of £130 (175€) from 3rd January to 31st March 2019 you will be able to include £170 (230€) of product of YOUR choice still for only £99 (129€)
Sale-a-Bration Starter Kit Option 2
To include the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote (valued at £47/61€) just pay and extra £26 (31€), making a total of £125 (160€) for an amazing £196 (261€) of Products. That is almost half price!!
As a Member of this great Family, you get a minimum of 20% net discount on your future purchases. You also get income from sales you make to other people if you want to use this as a business. Win,Win Right?
Whether you are in the UK, France, Germany, The Netherlands or Austria, just click on the picture to join the Team. If you decide that being part of the Stampin’ Up! Family is not for you, then just stop buying and you will revert to being a customer. Easy, simple, no quibbles!